In this episode get a little over excited about some things, ummmmm.....
- I finished my Hermione's Everyday Socks in Loopy Legends Cheryl's Michigan Sunrise. #nerdalong
- I began the Knitted Patchwork Recipe blanket with my leftover sock yarns
- CreativeLive classes are my obsession right now, inspired me to start a newborn wrap for my photography business in Patons Divine
- I ordered Cuppy Cake Yarnz in Rainbow Dash, inspired by Jen from the Commuter Knitter podcast. Check out the Bronies documentary on Netflix.
- I am headed to the Estes Park Wool Market on June 5-8
- Check out the Free Online Know Your Wool Class class on Craftsy, and see a field trip to the Wool Market!
Countdown to 30:
- My big kids are on holiday without me. I'm very grateful to have the time away, but I will be very grateful to have them back. I realize now how much my life has changed over the past decade adding one kid at a time.
Photographing Your Knits:
- This episode I talk about containing and framing your knits, both for works in progress and finished objects.
In this photo, I contained all the hats in to my famous bowl before photographing. Apparently I deleted the original photo of them all on the floor.
Still learning, but notice here the gutter is not going through my head, nor is the tree on the left. The eye can rest on the sweater (though I needed a different pose, oh well.)