Friday, March 21, 2014

Episode 11 - Knitting Frenzy

In this episode I have MANY projects going and have a hard time paying attention!


Thank you for the iTunes reviews!

Clicking Away


  • Mermaid Song Shawl by Susanna IC in the Unofficial Harry Potter Knits, knit in Cascade Alpaca Lace



Events
Countdown to 30

 I am determined not to get depressed about my birthday and have already booked a night with my friends at a paint and sip place. 

Photo courtesy of Studio Vino Paint and Sip

Photographing Your Knits

Today we are going to play a game of pretend. Here are the tips I am going to use when photographing you in your beautiful sweater:

  • I am going to create a visual frame with the nature background, like we talked about last week.
  • I am going to place you at least six feet in front of the background we are using, for example, a gorgeous blooming lilac bush.
  • I also recommend using a low F-stop/aperture (f 4.0-6.0) or the portrait mode on camera to help the camera focus on you and your sweater and blur the background
  • I also will double check to make sure there aren't any hard shadows from tree branches coming across your face or garment




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!