Friday, April 22, 2011

Might As Well....

Have you heard about the blog Nook Deals? It is an awesome blog dedicated to sharing deals (and freebies!) for your Nook. I have gotten several books because of this site! They were asking for someone to create a logo for them. I decided to give it a whirl and this is what I came up with:
It’s okay, I was pretty happy with it but I think it would be hard to read if it was a little thumbnail. But I figured, hey, why not? I submitted it last night, then chickened out about 5 minutes later and tried to delete it. Apparently they still have it because they posted it today, and surprise, surprise! People like it! So, now that I know somebody out there likes it, I’m asking my (2) readers to go to Nook Deals on Facebook and “Like” my design. If I win, I get a $20 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!