Monday, August 27, 2012

Birthday Cards

I had a really productive week this week. Hubby and I cleaned out the garage, and we both agree that it was the best project yet that we had done together! No fighting, working together, planning, dreaming, shopping, building... it was wonderful! I also went shopping with my bestie at the scrapbook store last week and left totally inspired. I saved the stuff I bought with her to have a scrapbook day, but I pulled out an old stack I had and got to work. I am also excited that I decided to list the cards I made in my Etsy store! My store needed a good dusting off, but they have really done well updating the interface and I was able to list all 10 cards in about 30 minutes. Piece of cake compared to what it used to be! On the blog I'll feature a card a day again, so enjoy for the next 10 or so days!


Find this card here in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!