Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Precious Inlaws

We recently took a trip to Michigan to visit my inlaws. We only get to see them once a year, and last year my brother-in-law and his wife Emily (yes, there are two Emilys in our family!) had a precious, busy baby boy named Carson. He is absolutely adorable. My mother-in-law messaged me before we came, asking if we could do a photoshoot for them. I was really excited about it! It's a lot of pressure though, and I wasn't sure how it would go.

We shot a LOT of pictures. I'm still going through and editing the keepers, but here are my favorites so far:




(This one is my fave....)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!