Friday, July 1, 2011

Sometimes Firsts Aren't Fun...

We love to document first steps, first ice cream, first kiss. But sometimes those firsts aren't fun. My son and daughter had their first dentist appointments this week, and that led to finding out my son had his first cavities. Four of them to be exact. We try to brush his teeth every night, he doesn't get juice or milk right before bed, and we never let them drink soda. But, somehow those little "sugar bugs" got in there and gave him some cavities on those back molars. Today we went to have the first 2 fillings done. I was WAY more nervous than he was, and he was a trooper the whole time and said that it didn't even hurt! Sometimes those "firsts" aren't fun, but it's still neat to document them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!