Thursday, September 20, 2012

Neapolitan Series


Ohmygoodnessgracious, I am in love with this line. I discovered the Neapolitan line by Dear Lizzy/American Crafts at my scrapbook store last week, and it's adorable! AND, have I mentioned that I have actually MET the lovely Elizabeth Kartchner, designer of the Dear Lizzy products? I met her and one of my FAVORITE scrapbookers, Noel Culbertson, at CHA in January 2011. What an amazing trip! It makes me feel like I have more of a personal collection since meeting this fine lady. Anyways, yesterday was rainy and cold. My kids watched a movie, the baby fell asleep, and I got crafty. Here is a new series of cards for you to enjoy!


Find this card in my Etsy shop here

Paper line "Neapolitan" by American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!