Monday, November 28, 2011

Photoshoot with Auntie Pam

My wonderful Aunt moved down to our neck of the woods from Boise, Idaho this summer. She asked me to do a photoshoot for her Christmas cards, celebrating what a wonderful place Colorado is in the wintertime. I was so thrilled she asked me! We had a blast, and she's such a beautiful lady that it was easy to take her picture :) Enjoy!







Workflow for this session:

-duplicate layers twice and use screen and soft light filters, adjust opacity as needed
-Use spot healing brush to eliminate snow from her face. I know, it might sound cheesy, but there's nothing worse than a great picture with a big ol' snowflake right on the nose
-Use Perfect Portrait action from http://thecoffeeshopblog.com. Hide "color pop" and sometimes "brighten," add vignette. I also did each one in black and white as well and saved an extra copy for her.

Thanks Auntie Pam for letting me do something so fun and special for you! <3 you!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Beautiful lady and beautiful photos...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!