Saturday, September 1, 2012

Family Photos

It's kind of hard to take family photos of your own family. Last year we attempted a portrait swap with my bestie. It turned out pretty good, but it was SO COLD, and neither of us quite had the skills that we needed to take full family portraits. My cousin is a friend with Amy Luna from Embrace Life Photography, and as Amy was getting started I started falling in love with her photos. In February I booked a session with her for August, so last weekend we headed to Denver for our first real professional family portrait session. I know I definitely have my favorites, and I love the plans I have for these. They will look beautiful in a gallery wall in my living room someday...

















2 comments:

  1. Your little family is so lovely Emily! Love the colors, patterns, and most of all you guys!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, what gorgeous photos...I adore the impromptu settings, so very cool! your children are darlin...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!