Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Cards 1

Here is another stack I have had lying around my house for ages. I figured hey, it's fall, and this is the closest thing I have to fall materials right now. Some of these cards I am happy with, some I am not. I always tell my husband though, "just because it's not my favorite doesn't mean it won't be someone else's favorite." Knowing my luck, one of the cards I dislike will be the first to sell in my shop. Figures :)


PS this is one of the cards I can't stand. Just getting it out of the way....

Find this card in my Etsy shop here

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog on the Card Crafting Mamas Etsy Team and just wanted to let you know how special and unique your cards are. I look forward to seeing all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!