Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No Speak Chinese

I bought a spur-of-the-moment toy on Easter. My friend had an awesome flash on his awesome camera, and I asked him how he used it. He showed me, then found me a great deal on a used one online. It came in and it feels so pretty and I feel all professional and stuff.
The problem is, the manual may as well be in Chinese, because I don’t understand a word of it.
I’ve tried Google-ing it and searching for it on Youtube, only to come up with results for practically every other speedlight out there for the Nikon but mine. I feel dumb.
If anyone has any idea on how to use a Nikon Speedlight SB-50DX, I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!