Friday, February 22, 2013

FO - Striped Toe Up Socks

This was the first pair of toe up socks I finished. I just needed to figure out a way to photograph them without making my calves look fat..... :-P    The first one was a bit big, both width wise and lenghwise. I adjusted both in the second sock (we are only talking about a few stitches either way) and while I notice it when I wear them, no one else notices the different sizes. I figure they were practice socks anyways, and they sure are comfortable! I also loved working in self-striping yarn, it made it go so much faster.  I think the only big thing I would change would be to have done a more stretchy bind off, the one I did is too tight and it makes them hard to stay up on my calves. Oh well, I love wearing them! I have plenty of yarn left to make Little Miss C a pair, so we'll see how that goes later :) Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!