Monday, January 20, 2014

Sprig



I wanted to share the start to finish of my new favorite sweater, Sprig by Alana Dakos. This particular pattern made me feel very smart as a knitter. The neckband was absolutely wonderful to knit, and this is the first time I really paid attention to guage and took measurements. Overall I am very happy with it :)







Details:
Sprig pattern by Alana Dakos
Yarn: Cascade 220 in Olive Heather (though next time I will spring for a DK weight instead)
Needles: Size 5, Knitpicks Caspian circulars



Craftsy

6 comments:

  1. Looks great on you!

    on ravelry as theyarngoeson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, it's beautiful!! I don't know how people knit up sweaters so fast and do such a beautiful job. Makes me want to knit it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The neckline is so lovely. Looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful sweater. I have never seen a detailed neckline like that before, and the green colour enhances the leafy details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. It looks wonderful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so good!!! Beautiful job lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!