Friday, January 31, 2014

Episode 7 - Super Secret Sweaters

Episode 7 is here! This week I talk about knitting, spinning, advanced sweater-making, our basement finishing project, counting down to my 30th birthday, and photographing socks. I hope you enjoy it!

Listen to this episode

Show Notes:

Administrative and Thank You's:
Clicking Away:



Knitting Supplies at Craftsy.com

Spinning Stories:
  • Painted insides of entertainment center and sides of soffits dark green/blue
  • Hopefully drywall will be finished next week!
Countdown to 30:
  • Maybe a party at our house to also be a basement housewarming party? Definitely catered by Qdoba.....
I Dream of Knitting:
Photographing Your Knits:

  • Remotes I found:

Shout-Outs:

1 comment:

  1. I have the Nikon ML-L3. Brilliant. Can't fault it.

    I also tried the skew socks ages ago. FAIL!!! Didn't fit! But I think they were maybe the third pair of socks I'd ever attempted. Maybe I should try again. I love their construction.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!