Monday, July 7, 2014

Episode 17 - Camp and Chimps




Clicking Away:



Events:

  • I also met Allie and Jonathon of MJ Yarns and LOVED Jonathon's color sense! 

Photography:
  • I finished the photography at the dance studio, including some really fun images of the instructor. To see some examples, head to my Facebook photography page.

  • I also did a really fun engagement session with a fantastic couple, I will be photographing their wedding in August!

  • For tips this week, I wanted to add a few tips about having someone else photograph you:
    • Have a knitting buddy
    • Don't be afraid to "chimp"
    • Motion = Emotion
    • Change something every time you hear the shutter click

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!