Monday, July 7, 2014

Episode 18 - Knitting in "Public" Week




Clicking Away:





Events:
Life Reflections:
  • I have been a little reflective on how relationships and knitting have some similar concepts for success. It might seem a bit cheesy, you can skip to 26:30 if you want :)
Photography:
  • I discuss some of the play photography I got to do on our trip, especially with night photography. 

Here are some settings I used on my camera to get really fun night shots:
    • Put camera in manual mode
    • ISO set low (100-200)
    • Aperture set in the middle, about f9-f11
    • Shutter speed set to 2 seconds - 16 seconds, depending on how much light was needed
    • Timer set to 2 seconds after I pushed the shutter
    • Camera set on a flat surface
    • If we were in the photo we added a flash as well



  • Photography of the tip - learn to use the camera that you have! Explore those settings you have never used before and see what you can come up with!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!