Sunday, July 6, 2014

Episode 16 - Socks and Dancers




Clicking Away:



Events:
  • Estes Park Wool Market is June 5-8 in Estes Park. I will be wearing my hot pink Knitting Butterflies tshirt, so come and say hi!
  • I will also be at Stitches Midwest August 8-10, hanging with the Prairie Girls and In A Sknit girls!
  • Knit In Public week is coming up, I can't do an event this year but maybe next year!
Life:
  • This week I talk about Geocaching. To find out more about this fun hobby, visit Geocaching.com
Photography:
  • I felt very blessed to do dance portraits for a dance studio in my area. 
    • For this photo shoot, I used an external flash shot backwards into a reflective umbrella.

  • In this week's tip(s) I talk about how to help a friend take better pictures of you
    • Always have the photographer shoot from slightly above
    • Make sure to have your chin "Out and Down"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!