Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just a Little Post

Just wanted to post this because I thought it was funny. My uncle takes great pictures. I really like his camera, it's a great point and shoot, and he definitely takes some really nice pictures on it.

We were at a wedding reception and he asked his daughter to take a picture of him and my aunt in front of the beautiful view of the window. She tried and kept saying that their faces were too dark. She took 5 or 6 and they all turned out beautiful in the background, but too dark for the subjects. He took his camera back and started fiddling with the settings, then got frustrated and put it down, saying the camera wasn't working and he didn't know what setting to use. I suggested using a fill flash to which he replied "I never ever use a flash. This camera does things that yours will never dream of without having to buy $1000 dollar lenses for it." I gave up, took a photo on auto with my flash, and said no more.


You win, Uncle Kenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!