Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nothing New to Post Yet...

I wish I had something to link up to all of these fun parties this week. I have definitely been busy, but I haven't finished almost any of it at this point. Here are a couple of projects I have cooking right now:

-Stocking #8 out of 26. If you want to read the story about the stockings, check out this link from Deviantly Domesticated

-Finishing getting caught up on Project Life. I thought I had it all done for May, but there are a couple of holes that need to get filled

-Painting the living room and hallway. I finally have all the trim in the hallway painted white, just need to do the doors. Then the real work begins; painting the living room. I think I finally might have the shade of gray I want, but we will have to see. So far this has taken me 2 months. Boo.

-I have all the ingredients ready to go to make some homemade granola, I just need to get the motivation to actually make it.

-Still cooking baby, about 9 weeks out. I'm a little tired of all of the testing though. I failed the first glucose test and got really sick during the second one and couldn't finish. I also found out my thyroid is not functioning right, so today I got to go to the hospital for the 3rd time in a week to get stuck with a needle. Here's hoping the results tomorrow will be good.

-I'm also supposed to be scanning in my mom and dad's wedding photos and editing them in Photoshop. My mom doesn't like the color of the background so I need to figure out how to change it, but I think I have 100+ pictures to edit. Their 35th anniversary is Monday, so I should really get on that....

-I made some super cute things for a party for my friend's baby, but forgot to take pictures of them. Maybe I will sneak over there and get some pictures so I can actually have a project to post sometime this week. We'll see.

That's about it for now. I'm tired, it's time for bed. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!