Saturday, June 4, 2011

Photoshop Actions

I have loved learning new techniques for Photoshop over the last couple of weeks. I got a little scared when my computer suddenly became a paperweight and wouldn't turn on at all (and if it did, it would shut itself off after 10   minutes!) Fortunately the hubby is pretty tech savvy and took out the video card and cleaned it all out from the dust. My computer is now without a video card, DVD/CD-ROM, and SD card reader. At this rate all we will have left by Christmas will be the box! But hey, it's working now, so awesome.

I have been learning a lot about the use of actions in Photoshop. I picked up a couple AWESOME ones for free from thecoffeeshopblog.com and I am so IN LOVE with them! I mostly use the vignette and the "Perfect Portrait," but I'm also exploring some others. Here are some fun before and after shots for you:



Actions used: same tutorial from Noel Culbertson, along with Perfect Portrait action from thecoffeeshopblog.com.



Same tutorial from Noel Culbertson and Vignette from thecoffeeshopblog.com



Cropped, Perfect Portrait mode from thecoffeeshopblog.com (I still need to adjust some levels on this one, but I love how it's coming out so far!)




Same tutorial from Noel Culbertson and using the Vignette action on thecoffeeshopblog.com

Thanks for checking out my photos today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!