Friday, September 30, 2011

Black Currant Stack

I challenged myself with another stack: Black Currant by Die Cuts With a View. So far I have gotten 11 cards from it, supplies for probably another 4, and that's without any duplicates so when I am done I will have at least 30 cards from this stack! Not bad for $10....












In other news, I decided to start selling my cards at a new local consignment shop. I turned in this whole set of cards, as well as the Mariposa set, yesterday. Already 3 have sold! This feels much easier than running an Etsy shop; no trips to the post office, no angry customers to deal with, no deadlines to miss. The consignment shop is lovely and I feel like I already fit right in! Feel free to check out their blog at http://www.CherryLimeBoutique.blogspot.com. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! These are gorgeous! I would totally be buying them at the shop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!