Monday, September 12, 2011

One Month Old

Baby J turned one month old yesterday. Where did that time go? She is currently right at 8 lbs. and last I checked still at 21 inches long. She is sleeping very well in large spurts (sometimes up to 7 hours at night! I know, you can be jealous now) and loves to track our fingers.

With Big Kid E I was really good about making sure I had pictures of him every single month for his first year, even went to Sears or JC Penny or Portrait Innovations to get them taken. With Little Miss I made sure to do the every 3 month portraits, which I will probably still do with Baby J. But, I still liked having those pictures every month of Mister E, so I decided to do a bit of a photo shoot at home with Baby J. Here are the results:





(This one is my fave) 





I can't even express how much I love these! I should also note that the blanket she is laying on was made for me by my great grandmother, making it extra special. Happy one month birthday baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is so cute! This month sure has flown by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!