Friday, September 23, 2011

One Stack, Fourteen Cards

I'm so proud of myself, I actually made some cards this week! Woohoo!

I love to buy paper stacks and see how much I can get out of them. This week I decided to give the Mariposa Stack by Die Cuts With a View a shot. So far I have come up with seven designs, and I have plenty more paper left. Plus, I designed each card so I can recreate it with the duplicates of the paper, and therefore made a total of fourteen cards! Here is a picture of each card individually:








I should note that, even if you can't really see it in the pictures, the butterfly wings are all on pop dots to make them more dimensional. The only supplies I used for these cards are the 12 x 12 Mariposa stack, kraft cardstock, white cardstock (for the insides), adhesive, pop dots, and gold stickles. I'm so happy with how these turned out and I can't wait to try out some more designs!

PS - this post has been linked up!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards - I might have to give this stack a second, or rather a twentieth look. I think I look at it every time I go to the craft store!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!