Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Folium Scarf - Finished!

What a beautiful scarf. After I figured out how to do lace better, the pattern was really simple and easy to memorize, making it nice to take on-the-go (plus my swearing level decreased greatly). I wish I had used a different yarn, because at the end of the day it looks and feels exactly like what it is; a scarf made out of baby yarn. Next time I would love to go for something finer, maybe a pretty merino, and a bigger needle to make it go a bit faster. I didn’t do the full 74 inches, my attention span just wasn’t long enough. But I think the scarf itself is plenty long, and I am very excited to wear it!






Pattern: Folium by Joanna Johnson
Yarn: Yarn Bee Sweet Baby Delight in Infant Teal
Needles: 3


PS - this post has been linked up!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!