Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Shrugs, Finished!

Whew! I busted my butt to get 3 of those adorable shrugs finished before Easter. I got a little sidetracked when I ran out of yarn, but I finished the last one on Friday night and I love, love, love how they turned out! The only thing I would change is that I would have pinned them to the girls' dresses (which, btw, are handmade by Grandma!) so they would stay on. We were fighting with them for the entire photo shoot. But it was so worth it! I really think these might be my favorite dresses from my mom for the girls, but she really makes such beautiful stuff that it's hard to decide. The yellow on my girls just made their blue eyes and blonde hair POP, and they looked like little angels. We did a full photo shoot with grandparents and families, I'll post those later this week. I only took 197, so editing really well shouldn't take too long.... Happy Resurrection Day!











1 comment:

  1. Both the shrugs and the dresses are lovely! I love the yellow and pink against the white. And your girls look absolutely beautiful in their special outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!