Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cadence Shawlette, Part 2

I finished my second shawlette, this time testing the pattern I had written down from the first one. I made a few modifications, and I think both are lovely in their own way. I have had a great team of testers working on trying out the pattern and the response seems pretty good so far! I'm awaiting the rest of the pieces to be finished and I will release the pattern around August 1st. Enjoy!





PS - I noticed today that my blog has 22,200 page views! That's exciting!

This post has been linked up!

2 comments:

  1. Both of these are beautiful! What yarn did you use? It is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern really goes well with colorful yarn. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!