Monday, July 1, 2013

Resource List for Readers



Hey everyone! I finally decided to sit down and write a complete resource list for my readers. These resources include everything from links to the photography classes I have taken and gear I use, to my favorite knitting podcast and designers, to the number one scrapbooking system I use every year. The  trick is that the only people able to see this list are my email subscribers. I plan on sending out only one email per week with an update on the blog posts I did that week, along with a few other tidbits of information here and there (like my upcoming podcast!) I promise not to spam you, and you can unsubscribe any time without hurting my feelings. To subscribe, just click here or fill in your email address on the right hand side, and you will be directed to my favorite resources to inspire your craftiness! Thank you to all my readers for supporting me so far, I hope this will make it even more enjoyable for you each week. Blessings!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!