Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Charlie at One Month

Happy one month birthday, Charlie! He sure is a sweet boy. He sometimes sleeps all day long and sometimes he seems to never sleep during the day. Fortunately, he is a good night sleeper though, sometimes going for 6-7 hour stretches! Way to go, buddy :-D He is growing every day, his tracking is getting a lot better, and he definitely knows the sound of my voice. What a cutie pie!





Just for kicks, I thought I would look up old pictures of my other babies at one month old. 

Ethan

Cadie

Jo

It's funny, I think Ethan, Jo, and Charlie look super alike, and Cadie looks like her own little person. I love my kiddos!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your adorable sweet boy! You are lucky that he sleeps so well at night, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!