Thursday, August 29, 2013

Project Life 2012

I finally finished my Project Life Album for 2012. It's taken me this long because, well, life is crazy! Most of my scrappin' stuff has been in storage until the basement is finished, but my bestie lets me keep my PL stuff in her craft room and lately we have been escaping while our kiddos play and we scrapbook. I started sorting my printed photos for 2013, hopefully I will finish much earlier this time. Anyways, enjoy!




Details: I used the Cobalt kit and page layout A. I have always loved this layout, it keeps it consistent and simple. I tweaked it a bit this year to accommodate more photos and instagram, I have over 500 pictures in this album and I only used about 1/2 - 3/4 of the core kit. I really love how it turned out, though! There are a few spaces where I know others have the photos I need, but in the meantime I just put pieces of cropped paper in their places. Thanks, Becky Higgins, for developing such an awesome system!


Don't forget to sign up for my mailing list to receive a list of my favorite resources in photography, knitting, crochet, scrapbooking, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I try to leave comment love back on your blog as well. All feedback is welcome, I want to improve as an artist. Blessings to you!